|PHC Series 24V / Small Control Open Style, Chassis Mount|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. Adding the Hammond Transformers range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a new line of products, we now carry a large range of Audio Transformers, Power Transformers, Chokes and Reactors. All Hammond Manufacturing Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|• Used as a small 24 volt transformer for relay, pilot lights or low voltage, low power control use.
• 60 Hz. operation.
• Chassis mount.
• With 10" leads.
• CSA certified (209651).
• UL listed (File #E207860).
|Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Product Availability|
|For More Information Click Part No|
|PHC Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Primary Voltage||Secondary Voltage||Secondary Current (Amps)||VA||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosure ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can very depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include fast deliver of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.