• Primary 120VAC, 50/60 Hz. Secondary 240VAC.
• Provides circuit isolation.
• Toroidal transformer for high isolation, low noise, light weight cool operation and low profile.
• 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step up (120VAC to 240VAC).
• Standard 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
• Input (Primary) connected to a 5 foot cord and standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
• Output (Secondary) connected to a standard North American duplex - 3 wire grounded receptacle (NEMA 6-15R).
• Transformers Hi-Pot test of 4,000V RMS between primary and secondary.
• Features include ventilated black steel case with rocker lighted on-off switch and circuit breaker protected output.
• North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
• Indoor use only.
• Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.