|240 Series Plug-In Toroidal Isolation (240VAC to 240VAC)|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. Adding the Hammond Transformers range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a new line of products, we now carry a large range of Audio Transformers, Power Transformers, Chokes and Reactors. All Hammond Manufacturing Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|• Primary 240VAC, 50/60 Hz., Secondary 240VAC.
• Provides circuit isolation.
• Toroidal transformer for high isolation, low noise, light weight, cool operation and low profile.
• World wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation (240VAC to 240VAC).
• Standard 3-wire, grounded plug (for use with adaptors for proper grounding).
• Input (primary) connected to a 5 foot long cord and standard North American plug (NEMA 6-15P).
• Output (secondary) connected to a standard - 3 wire grounded duplex, receptacle (NEMA 6-15R).
• Features include ventilated black steel case, rocker lighted on-off switch and circuit breaker protected output.
• North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
• Indoor use only.
• Remember - These units do NOT covert line frequency.
• Note about Inrush Current:
Due to the superior magnetic properties of Toroidal transformers they will be susceptible to high magnetizing current when initially energized, only limited by the low DC resistance of the primary winding. Depending on where you are in the AC cycle when the transformer is energized dictates the chances of overloading the supply circuit. This is why the transformer may sometimes energize without a problem and other times it will blow the fuse or trip the circuit breaker. The duration of this overload is rarely longer than a half of a cycle. Therefore, you should consider using a slow-blow fuse, time delayed circuit breaker or other form of soft start circuitry for the supply line when using these high efficient Toroidal transformers.
|Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Product Availability|
|For More Information Click Part No|
|240 Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Capacity VA||Outlet Qty||Overall Length||Overall Width||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosure ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can very depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include fast deliver of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.