• Primary 120VAC, 50/60 Hz., Secondary 120VAC.
• Provides circuit isolation.
• Torodial transformer for high isolation, low noise, light weight, cool operation and low profile.
• World wide application, 50 or 60Hz. operation, step down (120VAC to 120VAC).
• Standard 3-wire, grounded plug (for use with adaptors for proper grounding).
• Input (primary) connected to a foot long cord and standard North American plug (NEMA 50-15P).
• Output (secondary) connected to two standard - 3 wire grounded receptacles (NEMA 5-15R).
• Features include ventilated black steel case, rocker lighted on-off switch and circuit breaker protected output.
• North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
• Indoor use only.
• Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.