• Single winding, does not provide isolation, for use where equipment is already isolated and only voltage change is required.
• World wide applications, 50 or 60Hz operation, step up (115VAC to 230VAC).
• Input is circuit breaker protected.
• Hi-Pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
• Input is a standard 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
• Input is connected to a 5 foot cord and standard grounded North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
• Output - Due to U.L. changes in 2007 - New production with the European (Shuko) parts would no longer be U.L. listed. Therefore, we replaced this output receptacle with a one foot long "pig tail" cord with a standard North American 3-wire, 250V receptacle (NEMA 6-15R) for any production after the first part of 2008.
• North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
• Indoor use only.
• Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.