• Primary 230VAC, 50/60 Hz. secondary 115VAC.
• Circuit breaker in primary.
• Provides circuit isolation and steps down primary voltage.
• Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
• Electrostatic shield between primary and secondary.
• Input (primary) connected to a 5 foot long cord and European (Schuko) grounded plug - Note: old inventory only.
• Input - due to U.L. changes in 2007 - New production with the European (Schuko) parts would no longer be U.L. listed. Therefore, they have replaced this input plug with a standard North American 3-wire, 250V plug (NEMA 6-15P).
• Output (secondary) connected to a 1 foot long cord and standard North American 3-wire grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R).
• North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
• Indoor use only.
• Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.