|169 Series Hard Wired Isolation (115VAC to 90-130VAC)|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. Adding the Hammond Transformers range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a new line of products, we now carry a large range of Audio Transformers, Power Transformers, Chokes and Reactors. All Hammond Manufacturing Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|• Primary 115VAC, 60 Hz.
• Secondary taps @ 90, 100, 110, 115, 120 and 130VAC.
• Electrostatic shield between primary and secondary.
• Connection by flexible leads, 8" minimum length.
• Perfect for critical line voltage needs (examples: older "classic" tube equipment or Japanese 100V equipment).
• CSA certified (#LR3902) - except 169J.
• Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|169 Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Capacity VA||Dimension A||Dimension B||Dimension C||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you be delivery quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.