|1608 - 1650 Series Push-Pull Tube Output (10 - 280 Watts)|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. Adding the Hammond Transformers range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a new line of products, we now carry a large range of Audio Transformers, Power Transformers, Chokes and Reactors. All Hammond Manufacturing Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|• Please see the new and improved versions (easy wire secondary series).
• Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
• Enclosed (Shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting,
• Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
• Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
• Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
• Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
• Due to the unique interleaving of the windings BOTH secondary windings must be engaged to meet specifications.
• For the "ultimate" in Push-Pull output see the line of epoxy-potted output transformers.
|1645 Series Only:|
|• Secondary connections (Due to the unique interleaving of the windings both secondary windings must be engaged to meet specifications.
• To hook up 4/8/16 Ohms secondary loads - see product data sheet.
• To hook up secondary to 70V loads, jumper Black/Yellow wire to Green wire. Connect lad to Black and White wires.
|Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Product Availability|
|For More Information Click Part No|
|1608 - 1650 Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Audio Watts (RMS)||Primary Impedance (Ohms)||Maximum DC Per Side||Secondary Impedance (Ohms)||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
|1608||10||8,000 ct||100 ma.||4-8-16||£51.50||£48.92||£46.35||£43.77||£41.20|
|1609||10||10,000 ct||100 ma.||4-8-16||£50.64||£48.11||£45.57||£43.04||£40.51|
|1615||15||5,000 ct||100 ma.||4-8-16||£55.94||£53.14||£50.34||£47.54||£44.75|
|1620||20||6,600 ct||158 ma.||4-8-16||£66.43||£63.11||£59.79||£56.46||£53.14|
|1650F||25||7,600 ct||128 ma.||4-8-16||£66.43||£63.11||£59.79||£56.46||£53.14|
|1645||30||5,000 ct||128 ma.||4-8-16-70V||£71.16||£67.61||£64.05||£60.49||£56.93|
|1650H||40||6,600 ct||200 ma.||4-8-16||£71.16||£67.61||£64.05||£60.49||£56.93|
|1650K||50||3,400 ct||318 ma.||4-8-16||£83.04||£78.89||£74.74||£70.59||£66.44|
|1650N||60||4,300 ct||318 ma.||4-8-16||£83.04||£78.89||£74.74||£70.59||£66.44|
|1650P||60||6,600 ct||200 ma.||4-8-16||£83.04||£78.89||£74.74||£70.59||£66.44|
|1650R||100||5,000 ct||318 ma.||4-8-16||£83.04||£78.89||£74.74||£70.59||£66.44|
|1650T||120||1,900 ct||403 ma.||4-8-16||£83.04||£78.89||£74.74||£70.59||£66.44|
|1650W||280||1,900 ct||806 ma.||4-8-16||£201.65||£191.56||£181.48||£171.40||£161.32|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosure ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can very depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include fast deliver of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.