|124 Series Tube Driver - Interstage|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. Adding the Hammond Transformers range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a new line of products, we now carry a large range of Audio Transformers, Power Transformers, Chokes and Reactors. All Hammond Manufacturing Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|• Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull of phase inverter tube driver circuits.
• Should not be used for single ended applications. They have no gap for DC bias current present in SE mode.
• Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads.
• Minimum frequency response 150 Hz. - 15 Khz (+/- 1 db max. ref. 1 Khz) at full rated power.
• The part number 124B is the same as the 124A except for 49% Nickel laminations for greater fidelity.
• The part number 124C (below) is the COIL ONLY (for those experimenters who want to use their own "iron").
|• For Parallel connected operation (33.8K Ohm Secondary):
• Connect the Green/Yellow wire to the Green wire and the Black/Yellow wire to the Black wire.
• For Series connected operation (135K Ohm Secondary):
• Connect the Black/Yellow wire to the Green (this becomes the center tap) - Green/Yellow and Black wires are the output.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|124 Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Audio Watts||Primary Impedance (Ohms)||Primary D.C. Resistance (Ohms)||Secondary Impedance (Ohms)||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
|124D||5||7K C.T.||454||15.8K C.T.||£18.10||£17.20||£16.29||£15.39||£14.48|
|124F||5||15K C.T.||900||3.75K / 15K||£40.18||£38.17||£36.16||£34.15||£32.14|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you be delivery quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.