• Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull or phase inverter tube driver circuits.
• Should not be used for single ended applications. They have no gap for DC bias current present in SE mode.
• Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads.
• Minimum frequency response 150 Hz. - 15 Khz. (+/- 1 db max. ref. 1 Khz.) at full rated power.
• The part number 124B is the same as the 124A except for 49% Nickel laminations for greater fidelity.
• The part number 124C is the Coil only (for those experimenters who want to use their own "iron").
• If you are looking to replace Radiola III-A audio transformers, check out the universal radiola replacement unit.
• For Parallel connected operation (33.8K Ohm Secondary):
• Connect the Green/Yellow wire to the Green wire and the Black/Yellow wire to the Black wire.
• For series connected operation (135K Ohm Secondary):
• Connect the Black/Yellow wire to the Green (this becomes the center tap) - Green/Yellow and Black wires are the output.