|RS Series ABS Plastic Sealed Enclosures|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Ritec Plastic Enclosures product range. Adding the Ritec Plastic Enclosure range has enabled KGA Enclosures to increase the amount of Polycarbonate, ABS and IP66 rated enclosures we can offer, as well as adding another large and popular range. All Ritec Plastic Enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Designed to house P.C. boards sealed from dust and water (not for outdoor use).
• Moulded in light grey general purpose ABS plastic with a light texture (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB).
• Two-part styled lid construction. Top half includes smooth recessed area for membrane label or silkscreen.
• P.C. board standoffs are moulded into the bottom (two smallest sizes) and moulded into both halves of the enclosure (two largest sizes). Four short M3 self tapping screws included.
• Gasketed lid with two piece "tongue and groove" construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
• Designed to meet IP65.
• Includes four M4 assembly screws.
• Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
• Full customisation options, Click here for more information.
|Belt / Pocket Clips:|
|• Choice of either Black or Grey (To match enclosure colour).
• Made from tough nylon material.
• Includes mounting hardware.
• Black - Part Number CP-001BK.
• Grey - Part Number CP-001G.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|RS Series Enclosures Product Options|
Assembly - Four Self Tapping Stainless Steel Screws
Assembly - Four Stainless Steel Machine Screws (Into Stainless Steel Inserts)
Enclosure Depth (Assembled)
|CP-001BK||Black||1 Belt Clip and Screws||35mm1.38"||50mm1.97"||7mm0.26"||£0.72||£0.68||£0.66||£0.65||£0.61|
|CP-001G||Grey||1 Belt Clip and Screws||35mm1.38"||50mm1.97"||7mm0.26"||£0.72||£0.68||£0.66||£0.65||£0.61|
|1427DINCLIP||Black||Pack of 2||46mm1.81"||10mm0.39"||15mm0.59"||£3.05||£2.89||£2.82||£2.74||£2.59|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.