|Great Brands - Great Prices - Great Service|
|World Wide Shipping on all Products|
|Credit Cards / PayPal Accepted|
|Tel: +44 (0)1535 636856|
|RM Series ABS Plastic Instrument Enclosures|
|• Designed to house P.C. boards - for instrument use.
• Moulded in light grey or translucent black general purpose ABS plastic with a light texture (front and rear plates are smooth). Material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB.
• Two-part clam shell construction. Bottom half includes moulded in standoffs for easy P.C. board installation. Larger enclosures also include P.C. board standoffs on the top half. Four short M3 screws included.
• Front and rear plates are interchangeable and easily removable for modifications.
• Tongue and groove construction provides protection against dust and water. Designed to meet IP43.
• Includes two (or four) assembly screws (depending on size).
• All units except the RM2105S and RM2055S are secured with M3 Philips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required. The RM2015S and RM2055S use self tapping Philip screws.
• Options include replacement IR translucent or aluminium plates.
|Belt / Pocket Clips|
|• Choice of either black or grey (to match enclosure colours).
• Made from tough nylon material.
• Includes mounting hardware.
• Black - Part number CP-001BK.
• Grey - Part number CP-001G.
|Folding Foot Kit|
|• Kit consists of two (2) enclosure brackets, two (2) mounting screws and two (2) hinged feet.
• Mounts to the bottom half - towards the front of the enclosure.
• Allows angled view of enclosure front plate.
• Part number: FT-01.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Ritec Plastic Enclosures product range, including the RZ Water-Tight ABS and Polycarbonate Enclosure range. All Ritec's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|RM Series Enclosures Product Options|
Enclosure Depth (Assembled)
|RM Series Enclosures Product Accessories|
|Belt / Pocket Clips|
|Din Rail Brackets|
|Folding Foot Kit|
|Protective Rubber Feet|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||More....|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||More....|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||More....|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.