|RL Series ABS Plastic Project Enclosures with Deep Lid|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Ritec Plastic Enclosures product range. Adding the Ritec Plastic Enclosures range has enabled KGA Enclosures to increase the amount of Polycarbonate, ABS and IP66 rated enclosures we offer, as well as adding another large and popular range. All Ritec Plastic Enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding an product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|• Designed to house P.C. boards for hand-held use.
• Moulded in light grey or black general purpose ABS plastic with a light texture (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB).
• Two-part, snap action clam shell construction. Both halves include smooth recessed area for membrane, label or silkscreen.
• P.C. board standoffs are moulded into both halves of the enclosure. Four short M3 screws included.
• P.C. board guides moulded into top half.
• Designed to meet IP43.
• Includes four M3 assembly screws.
• Full customisation options - Click here for more information.
|Belt / Pocket Clips|
|• Choice of either black or grey (to match enclosure colour).
• Made from tough nylon material.
• Includes mounting hardware.
• Black - Part number CP-001BK.
• Grey - Part number CP-001G.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|RL Series Enclosures Product Options|
Enclosure Depth (Assembled)
|CP-001BK||Black||1 Belt Clip and Screws||35mm1.38"||50mm1.97"||7mm0.26"||£0.72||£0.68||£0.66||£0.65||£0.61|
|CP-001G||Grey||1 Belt Clip and Screws||35mm1.38"||50mm1.97"||7mm0.26"||£0.72||£0.68||£0.66||£0.65||£0.61|
|1427DINCLIP||Black||Pack of 2||46mm1.81"||10mm0.39"||15mm0.59"||£3.05||£2.89||£2.82||£2.74||£2.59|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you be delivery quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.