• The Clipper series is a British-designed hand held enclosure (originally sold under the West Hyde Enclosures Ltd name).
• Ideally suited for mounting small printed circuit boards for use in hand held applications.
• Ergonomically styled for a secure and comfortable grip.
• Moulded in a choice of black (RAL 9005) or grey (RAL 9018) - flame retardant ABS plastic.
• Satin texture finish.
• Complete with top and bottom, removable front panel, battery door (except on the smallest size) and three self tapping screws.
• The top panel has a flat display area, perfect for labels, silk screening, membrane keypads or easily machined.
• The base is moulded with bosses for easy P.C. board mounting.
• The removable end panel is securely clamped by the two box halves and easily customised or replaced by an infrared panel.
• Battery compartment (except on the smallest size) suitable for a 9V (PP3) battery. Battery clip not included. See part number BS61.
• Battery compartment has an easily removable cover which also covers one of the three assembly screws.
• Screws are colour matched to enclosure (nickel plated screws with grey enclosures and black plated with black enclosures).
• P.C. board standoffs moulded into interior. Recommended #2 x 3/16" Pan Head Plastite Screws - Part number 1553WTS100 (package of 100).
• Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.