• Low profile - ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user's hands.
• Perfect for instrument or mobile data enclosures requiring a touch screen.
• Choice of three sizes. All available with or without battery compartment.
• Moulded from flame retardant ABS plastic choice of black or grey - material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
• Enclosure is assembled with six (6) - M3-0.50 x 18mm Philips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
• Integral brass bushings are factory inserted into the top half of the enclosure.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Designed to meet IP54.
• P.C. board standoffs are moulded into case top and bottom halves.
• Battery door and compartment version (part numbers ending in "BAT") includes 8 battery clips (for 4 - AA batteries) and two 9 volt (PP3) battery clips.
• Contains one end panel - removable for easy modification.
• Bottom half of enclosure includes a square - moulded inlay for labels,
• 100 Pack of silver replacement cover screws (M3-0.50 x 18mm Flat Head), Part number 1594MS100.
• 100 Pack of black replacement cover screws (M3 - 0.50" x 18mm Flat Head), Part number 1594MS100BK.
• 50 Pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), Part number 1593ATS50.
• 100 Pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), Part number 1593ATS100.