|1599TAB Series ABS Plastic Tablet Enclosures|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures range has enabled us to offer another large range of popular enclosures which includes a large ABS Plastic and Polycarbonate Plastic Enclosure range, as well as a large range of industrial, Diecast, Aluminum and EMI/RFI protected enclosures. All Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Low profile - ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user's hand.
• Perfect for instrument or mobile data enclosures requiring a touch screen.
• Choice of three sizes. All available with or without battery compartment,
• Moulded from flame retardant ABS plastic, choice of black or grey - material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
• Enclosure is assembled with six (6) - M3 - 0.50 x 18mm Philips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
• Integral brass bushings are factory inserted into the top half of the enclosure.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Designed to meet IP54.
• P.C. board standoffs are moulded into case top and bottom halves.
• Battery door and compartment version (part numbers ending in "BAT") includes 8 battery clips (for 4-AA batteries) and two 9 volt (PP3) battery clips.
• Contains one end panel - removable for easy modification.
• Bottom half of enclosures include a square - moulded inlay for labels.
• Full customisation options (Click Here) for more information.
|• 100 pack of silver replacement cover screws (M3-0.5 x 18mm Flat Head), part number 1594MS100.
• 100 pack of black replacement cover screws (M3-0.5 x 18mm Flat Head), part number 1594MS100BK.
• 50 pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), part number 1593ATS50.
• 100 pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), part number 1593ATS100.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|1599TAB Series Enclosures Product Options|
(BAT) Includes Battery Door and Compartment
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Assembly Screw Type||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
|1594MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£8.44||£8.02||£7.80||£7.59||£7.17|
|1594MS100BK||Black||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£18.68||£17.74||£17.28||£16.81||£15.88|
|1593ATS50||Silver||Pack of 50||Self Tapping P.C. Board Screws||£2.76||£2.63||£2.56||£2.49||£2.35|
|1593ATS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Self Tapping P.C. Board Screws||£5.48||£5.20||£5.07||£4.93||£4.66|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.