|1599RFI Series EMI / RFI Shielded Hand-Held Plastic Enclosures|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures range has enabled us to offer another large range of popular enclosures which includes a large ABS Plastic and Polycarbonate Plastic Enclosure range, as well as a large range of industrial, Diecast, Aluminum and EMI/RFI protected enclosures. All Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Designed for EMI / RFI shielding applications - using conductive plastic (a compound of plastic and stainless steel fibers).
• Attractively styled and ergonomically designed for use as a "hand-held" instrument enclosure.
• Moulded from a compound of stainless steel fibers and flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
• Recessed top for membrane display or pad.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water.
• Extra deep top and ultra shallow base are specifically designed to enhance the aesthetics of the enclosure and provide the user with flexibility and assembly efficiency.
• Designed to meet IP54.
• Note: Material is brittle - acts like phenolic - Not for high impact use.
• Lid is secured with Philips machine screws, threaded into tapped integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
• Full customisation options, Click here for more information.
|• For non-shielded applications, try the 1599 Series.|
|Product Safety Notes:|
|• Conductive plastic is NOT an insulator - these enclosures must be treated like a metal enclosure.
• Conductive plastic will act as a heating element - any significant current flow will cause the plastic to heat and produce smoke.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|1599RFI Series Enclosures Product Options|
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Screw Type||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
|1594MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£8.44||£8.02||£7.80||£7.59||£7.17|
|1591MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£5.71||£5.42||£5.28||£5.14||£4.85|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.