|1599RFI Series Hand-Held Plastic Enclosures with EMI / RFI Shielding|
|• Designed for EMI / RFI shielding applications - using conducive plastic (a compound of plastic and stainless steel fibers).
• Attractively styled and ergonomically designed for use as a "hand-held" instrument enclosure.
• Moulded from a compound of stainless steel fibers and flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
• Recessed top for membrane display or pad.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water.
• Extra deep top and ultra shallow base are specifically designed to enhance the aesthetics of the enclosure and provide the user with flexibility and assembly efficiency.
• Designed to meet IP54.
• Note: Material is brittle - acts like phenolic - Not for high impact use.
• Lid is secured with Philips machine screws, threaded into tapped integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
|• For non-shielded applications, try the 1599 Series.|
|Product Safety Notes|
|• Conductive plastic is NOT an insulator - these enclosures must be treated like a metal enclosure.
• Conductive plastic with act as a heating element - any significant current flow will cause the plastic to heat and produce smoke.
• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|1599RFI Series Enclosures Product Options|
|1599RFI Series Enclosures Product Accessories|
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Screw Information||1+||10+||50+|
|1591MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£5.71||£5.42||£5.28||More....|
|1594MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Assembly Machine Screws||£8.44||£8.02||£7.80||More....|
|Protective Rubber Feet|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||More....|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||More....|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||More....|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.