• Rugged electronic instrument enclosures, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
• Heavy duty, thick wall design with an average wall thickness of 0.13" (3.3mm),
• Also suited for vertical or horizontal mounting of printed circuit boards.
• Moulded from flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
• Interior of each enclosure part is specially masked and sprayed with an RFI / EMI copper conductive coating.
• Coating manufacturer specifies an attenuation of more than 75 db from 1 Mhz. to 1 Ghz.
• Designed to meet IP54.
• Countersunk lid is secured with four M3 x 0.50 - 0.71" (18mm) long, Philips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
• Stocked in black with matte textured finish.
• For non-shielded applications, try the 1594 Series Enclosures (General purpose and water-tight options).