|1551V Series ABS Plastic Miniature Vented Sensor Enclosures|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer another large range of popular enclosures which includes a large ABS Plastic and Polycarbonate Plastic enclosure range, as well as a large range of Industrial, Die-Cast, Aluminium and EMI / RFI protected enclosures. All Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures are product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|• Vented design protects electronics from harmful contact with hands or tools, but allows entry of air and moisture for applications which require environment exposure (ex: sensors).
• Ideally suited for mounting of printed circuit boards.
• Slots on the base of the enclosure allow for easy wall-mounting.
• Knockout on the base can be removed with a screwdriver and used for wire entry.
• Moulded in ABS plastic (material has a UL94-HB rating).
• Choice of four (4) sizes in three (3) colours. Stocked in black, grey and white.
• Satin texture finish.
• Enclosure features a snap-fit assembly and can be reopened repeatedly as needed. No hardware required.
• (4) P.C. board standoffs moulded into interior.
• Designed to meet IP30.
• Full customisation options - Click here for more information.
|• To secure P.C. board use self tapping #2 x 3/16" screws (Qty 100 - Part number 1553WTS100) - not included with enclosure.|
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|1551V Series Enclosures Product Options|
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Screw Description||1+||10+||50+||100+||500+|
|1553WTS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Self Tapping #2 x 3/16 screws||£7.19||£6.83||£6.65||£6.47||£6.11|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you be delivery quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order piece is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.