|Part Number - 1431-18 (Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures)|
To order any product simply call: 01535 636856 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 - 9||£6.35|
|10 - 49||£6.03|
|50 - 99||£5.87|
|100 - 499||£5.71|
|500 - 999||£5.40|
|1000 +||Please Call Us|
|Contact KGA Enclosures to Buy 1431-18|
|View Customisation Options|
|Contact us for Customisation Costing's|
|Part No|| |
|Product Series||1441 Series Enclosures Grey Bottom Panel|
|Contents||1 bottom panel|
|Dimensions (mm)||333mm x 76mm x 1mm|
|Dimensions (Inches)||13.11" x 2.99" x 0.04"|
|Material Flammability Rating||n/a|
The Hammond Manufacturing 1431-18 (1441 Series Enclosures Grey Bottom Panel), in Grey. Dimensions 333mm x 76mm x 1mm (13.11" x 2.99" x 0.04"). Manufactured in Steel are all available from KGA Enclosures.KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures product range since 2018. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing range has enabled KGA Enclosures to offer a large popular range of Plastic, Aluminium, Die-Cast, Industrial and 19" Rack systems. All Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures are accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd. View the full product range (Click Here) or view the price list (Click Here). If you need any assistance or have any questions regarding of of the products please contact KGA Enclosures Ltd, call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com. To Purchase 1431-18 or any other product, simply Call or E-Mail KGA Enclosures where we will be happy to assist you.
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated, and a distraction from your core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.
|Why Choose Hammond to Modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically, the minimum order is 25 units. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add onto the customisation charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and Europe. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of samples enclosures for inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to mass production.
|Popular Modifications Offered:|
• Tapping and Countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk Screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed Accessories.
• Available services vary by product.