|RRTT Series Desktop 2-Post Rack|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems's range has enabled us to offer another new and different range of products from out stable enclosures. All 19" Rack Systems and accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Constructed in 14-Gauge steel.
• EIA-310-D compliant 19 inch mounting rails with punched round holes for use with clip nuts.
• Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
• Finished in textured black powder paint.
• Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
• Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 350lbs (159Kg).
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|RRTT Series Racks Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.