|HLP Series Low-Profile Wall Mount Cabinet|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems's range has enabled us to offer another new and different range of products from out stable enclosures. All 19" Rack Systems and accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Available in two (2) heights up to 41 inches of usable space, and three (3) fixed rack unit options.
• Each cabinet ships with one (1) pair of 2U pivoting rack rails and one (1) pair of fixed rack rails.
• Fixed rack mounting units available in 4U, 6U and 8U.
• Fixed rails install in three positions, providing 180 degrees rails available for even easier equipment mounting.
• Optional pivoting 180 degrees rails available for even easier equipment mounting.
• Locking hinged front for includes side venting for airflow.
• Door and latch can be reversed to swing left-to-right.
• Rear wall mounting section features 3.00", 2.00", 1.38" and 1.12" conduit knockouts on top and bottom.
• Side venting is designed for optional fans for active cooling.
• Generous cable management lances located on the rear section.
• Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
• Large knockouts in rear for cable access.
|• Body and rear section constructed of 16-gauge steel.
• Rack rails are 14-gauge steel with 10-32 tapped EIA mounting rails.
• Dedicated bonding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical 4x2 utility boxes.
• Grounding kit sold separately - GRDKIT01 or GRDKIT04.
• UL 2416 Rated for up to 200lbs (91kg) static load rating.
• Body and door are finished in rugged sand-textured black powder paint. The rack rails are finished in smooth white powder paint.
• Available in White and Light Grey (Special order).
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|HLP Series Racks Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.