|DRZ4 Series GR-63 Zone 4 Seismic 2-Post Rack|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems's range has enabled us to offer another new and different range of products from out stable enclosures. All 19" Rack Systems and accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product Series Features:|
|• Rugged design engineering to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
• Increased overall width of 22.75 inches provides additional side to side load strength.
• EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 front and rear tapped (6.00" deep) rails with 19" mounting.
• Includes marked rack united dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
• Two (2) sets of side mounting holes on side of rack allows for Hammond cable managers to be mounted facing front and rear.
• Can also be used in ganging racks together.
• Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located at both ends of the rack. The upper location is centered inside the upper channel. The lower location is centered on the front base of the rack. This upgrade ensures a secure and easy ground lug attachment.
• Includes top bracket mounting holes compatible with top cable accessories.
• Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
• Finished in smooth black powder paint.
|• Constructed in 10-gauge steel (rails) reinforced with structural angle base for maximum structure.
• UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 2,000lbs (907kg) static load rating.
• Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia © GR-63 CORE testing standards.
• Dynamic (seismic) suggested load capacity of 800lbs of equipment installed and 50lbs of simulated cable weight on the top when secured using C4K-Z4 seismic bolt down kit.
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
• Additional sizes also available.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|DRZ4 Series Racks Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.