When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
• The DNRR Heavy Duty Welded Rack Series boasts an industry leading 10-Guage welded steel frame which is the most robust steel rack on the market.
• Our automated tapping process provides EIA compliant threaded rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
• When connecting multiple racks together, numerous holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories are provided.
• Bonding is a breeze with two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 grounds studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower sides.
• To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
• Before sending the DNRR on it's way we cover the rails and base with a thick layer of cardboard to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation.
• Heavy duty, 10-gauge steel construction.
• UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 1,500 lbs (680kg) static load rating.
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.