When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DBRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
• Weighing in at just over 75 lbs, the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10-Gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack on the market.
• The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
• The automated tapping assembly provides EIA compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
• Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
• When connection multiple racks together, Hammond provides a 1.25" cable pass-thru. In addition we added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
• Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower sides.
• To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
• Before sending the DBRR on it's way we cover the rails and base with a thick layer of cardboard to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation.
• Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 1,200 lbs (544 kg).
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.