|DNRRHDBK Series Heavy Duty Knockdown Steel 2-Post Rack|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems's range has enabled us to offer another new and different range of products from out stable enclosures. All 19" Rack Systems and accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.|
|Product Series Features:|
|• Weighing in at just over 75lbs, the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10-Gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack of the market.
• The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
• The automated tapping assembly provides EIA compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
• Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
• When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provides a 1.25" cable pass-thru. In addition we added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
• Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower side.
• To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
• Before sending the DNRR on its way we cover the rails and base with a thick layer of cardboard to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation.
• Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 1,200lbs (544kg).
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|DNRRHDBK Series Racks Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.