The Hammond DC4R Open Rack Series is one of the most economical solutions to house IT equipment in wiring closets or data centers. In situations where the wiring closet itself is under lock and key and accessed by a limited number of people, full cabinets having locking doors and side panels may not be required resulting in a significant cost savings.
• Available in 24U and 44U.
• Two (2) pairs of 19" mounting EIA-310-D compliant square-hole rails.
• For 44U height, add optional DC4RPR44 pair of rails for additional adjustable mounting depths.
• Optional solid side panels gives you the look, feel and security of a welded cabinet.
• Four (4) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, at both the front and rear of the rack. Stud pairs are conveniently spaced 5/8" apart and located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, two (2) pairs are located near the top of the rack, while the others are near the bottom of the rack.
• Rail depth L-bracket restrict the installer from over-extending the rack. This ensures the integrity of the rack.
• Self-squaring design for a short assembly time.
• One (1) set of two (2) horizontal cable manager bars. Additional cable manager bars available by ordering part number DC4RSHCM.
• Finished in smooth black powder paint.
• Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
• Constructed of 12-Gauge Steel.
• Suggested static load capacity of 2,000 lbs (907 kg).
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS and REACH Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.