|DC4R Series Knockdown Steel 4-Post Rack|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems's range has enabled us to offer another new and different range of products from out stable enclosures. All 19" Rack Systems and accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Hammond DC4R Open Rack series is one of the most economical solutions to house IT equipment in wiring closets or data centers. In situations where the wiring closet itself is under lock and key and accessed by a limited number of people, full cabinets having locking doors and side panels may not be required resulting in a signification cost savings.|
|Product Series Features:|
|• Available in 24U and 44U.
• Two (2) pairs of 19" mounting EIA-310-D compliant square-hole rails.
• Ships with a 50-pack of screws and cage nuts CAGKIT1032-50.
• Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
• For 44U height, add optional DC4RPR44 pair of rails for additional adjustable mounting depths.
• Optional solid side panels gives you the look, feel and security of a welded cabinet.
• Four (4) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, at both the front and rear of the rack. Stud pairs are conveniently spaced 5/8" apart and located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, two (2) pairs are located near the top of the rack, while the others are near the bottom of the rack.
• Rail depth L-bracket restrict the installer from over-extending the rack. This ensures the integrity of the rack.
• Self-squaring design for a short assembly time.
• One(1) set of two (2) horizontal cable manager bars. Additional cable manager bars available by ordering part number DC4RSHCM.
• Finished in smooth black powder paint.
• Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
|• Constructed of 12-gauge steel.
• Suggested static load capacity of 2,000lbs (907kg).
• TAA Compliant door GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS and REACH Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|DC4R Series Racks Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.