|1590K4 Series Die-Cast Heavy Duty Zinc Enclosures|
|• High impact strength, zinc diecast alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
• Zinc material also offers easy ability to plate the enclosure.
• Zinc material is soft and easy to machine and offers a heavier weight alternative (over double) to the 1590 diecast aluminium enclosures.
• Zinc diecast enclosures provide extra coolness to the touch and add perceived premium quality weight to your product.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI / RFI shielding.
• Enclosure is vibrant finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
• Designed to meet IP54.
• Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
• Four (or six in the 1590K432) M3.5 x 0.6 x 12mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|1590K4 Series Enclosures Product Options|
Enclosure Depth (Less Lid)
|1590K4 Series Enclosures Product Accessories|
|Protective Rubber Feet|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||More....|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||More....|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||More....|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.