• High impact strength, zinc diecast alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
• Zinc material also offers easy ability to plate the enclosure.
• Zinc material is soft and easy to machine and offers a heavier weight alternative (over double) to the 1590 diecast aluminium enclosures.
• Zinc diecast enclosures provide extra coolness to the touch and add perceived premium quality weight to your product.
• Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI / RFI shielding.
• Enclosure is vibrant finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
• Designed to meet IP54.
• Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees of less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
• Four (or six in the 1590K432) M3.5 x 0.60 x 12mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws are secured lid - into factory tapped holes.