|Great Brands - Great Prices - Great Service|
|World Wide Shipping on all Products|
|Credit Cards / PayPal Accepted|
|Tel: +44 (0)1535 636856|
|1455F Series Extruded Aluminium Enclosures with Integrated Flanges|
|• Designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
• Integrated slotted flanges allow for easy wall mounting.
• Flange provides a completely flat bottom surface and transitions seamlessly into the extrusion body for a finished look.
• Sized for 50mm wide PC boards.
• P.C. boards mount into extrusions by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
• Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminium with a minimum thickness of 0.06" (1.5mm).
|• Extruded aluminium body - choice of silver or black anodised.
• (2) Aluminium end plates.
• All hardware - end plate screws are #6 x 3/8" TTT - thread rolling, steel screws with a #4 flat head Philips drive. Zinc plate finish - either silver or black.
• Replacement end plates available in packs of 10.
|• For black replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100BK.
• For silver replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100.
• Note: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf-in.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|1455F Series Enclosures Product Options|
|1455F Series Enclosures Product Accessories|
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Screw Information||1+||10+||50+|
|1455MS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Replacement Assembly Screws||£6.93||£6.59||£6.41||More....|
|1455MS100BK||Black||Pack of 100||Replacement Assembly Screws||£7.46||£7.09||£6.90||More....|
|Replacement End Plates|
|Protective Rubber Feet|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||More....|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||More....|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||More....|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.