|1453 Series Heavy Duty Steel Instrument Enclosures|
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures product range. Adding the Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures range has enabled us to offer another large range of popular enclosures which includes a large ABS Plastic and Polycarbonate Plastic Enclosure range, as well as a large range of industrial, Diecast, Aluminum and EMI/RFI protected enclosures. All Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures, view the product range (Click Here) or view the product price list (Click Here). If you have any questions regarding any product offered here at KGA Enclosures Ltd please call 01535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product Series Features:|
|• All steel, heavy duty construction designed to house heavy, heat producing items such as power supplies.
• Bottom is unit is 16 gauge steel, top is 18 gauge steel.
• Finished in a rugged beige powder coat.
• Top half is on an upside down "U" shape design for easy removal, bottom half is also "U" shaped but includes a fold on all sides including front and back for extra strength and mounting of top case.
• Top case section is heavily ventilated for excellent air circulation with an attractive slant (also doubles as a lifting area - both front and base).
• Top lip extends 0.75" (19mm) on both sides adding 1.5" (38mm) to the total depth.
• Bottom is solid except for 4 holes for mounting heavy duty rubber feet.
• Includes nickel plated self-tapping screws and screw on 0.75" (19mm) high rubber feet (1421T7).
• Full customisation options (Click Here) for more information.
|View Product Data Sheet|
|Contact Us For Availability|
|Click Part No For More Information|
|1453 Series Enclosures Product Options|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||£3.36||£3.18|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||£2.44||£2.31|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||Rubber||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||£3.60||£3.40|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you by delivering quality products made to your exact specifications.|
|Why choose Hammond to modify your enclosure|
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and services required. Please note KGA Enclosures do not add any charges.
• Hammond has an experienced enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design requirements. Many orders will also include fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading to the mass production stage.
|Popular modifications offered:|
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.