• All steel, heavy duty construction designed to house heavy, heat producing items such as power supplies.
• Bottom of unit is 16 gauge steel, top is 18 gauge steel.
• Finished in a rugged beige powder coat.
• Top half is of an upside down "U" sharp design for easy removal, bottom half is also "U" shaped but includes a fold on all sides including front and back for extra strength and mounting of top case.
• Top case section is heavily ventilated for excellent air circulation with an attractive slant (also doubles as a lifting area - both front and back).
• Top lid extends 0.75" (19mm) on both sides adding 1.5" (38mm) to the total depth.
• Bottom is solid except for 4 holes for mounting heavy duty rubber feet.
• Includes nickel plated self-tapping screws and screw on 0.75" (19mm) high rubber feet (1421T7).