|CT Series Current Transformer Indoor Toroidal|
• Toroidal design.
|• To obtain current measurement.
1. Pass the wire carrying the current to be measured through the window of the CT transformer (acting as a primary winding).
2. Connect the CT secondary to an ammeter with a 5 A movement.
• For high accuracy or higher VA burden rating.
1. Choose a CT with a primary which is a multiple of the required primary rating and which has the accuracy or VA burden you require.
2. Loop the wire carrying the current to be measured through the window a number of times equal to the multiple. This "winding" will reduce the ratio back to required primary rating.
|View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Transformers are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|CT Series Transformers Product Options|
|Part No||Current Ratio Pri. / Sec.||Accuracy %||Burden VA||Overall Dimension A||1+||10+||50+||More|
|CT1000A||1000:5||0.3 - 1.2||5 - 50||7.00"||£92.98||£88.33||£83.68||More....|
|CT1200A||1200:5||0.3 - 1.2||10 - 50||8.00"||£103.87||£98.67||£93.48||More....|
|CT250A||250:5||0.6 - 1.2||2 - 5||4.75"||£56.00||£53.20||£50.40||More....|
|CT300A||300:5||0.6 - 1.2||2 - 10||4.75"||£57.63||£54.75||£51.87||More....|
|CT400A||400:5||0.6 - 1.2||2 - 10||4.75"||£60.89||£57.84||£54.80||More....|
|CT500A||500:5||0.3 - 1.2||2 - 20||4.75"||£63.62||£60.44||£57.26||More....|
|CT600A||600:5||0.3 - 1.2||2 - 20||6.00"||£66.87||£63.53||£60.19||More....|
|CT800A||800:5||0.3 - 1.2||5 - 50||6.00"||£81.54||£77.47||£73.39||More....|
For more details please click individual product
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.