|1551V Series ABS Plastic Miniature Vented Sensor Enclosures|
|• Vented design protects electronics from harmful contact with hands or tools, but allows entry of air and moisture for applications which require environmental exposure (ex: sensors).
• Ideally suited for mounting of printed circuit boards.
• Slots on the base of the enclosure allow for easy wall-mounting.
• Knockout on the base can be removed with a screwdriver and used for wire entry.
• Moulded in ABS plastic (material has a UL-94HB rating).
• Choice of four (4) sizes in three (3) colours. Stocked in black, grey and white.
• Satin texture finish.
• Enclosure features a snap-fit assembly and can be reopened repeatedly as needed. No hardware required.
• (4) P.C. board standoffs moulded into interior.
• Designed to meet IP30.
|• To secure P.C. board use self tapping #2 x 3/16" screws (Qty 100 - Part number 1553WTS100) - not included with enclosure.|
• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|1551V Series Enclosures Product Options|
|1551V Series Enclosures Product Accessories|
|Part No||Colour||Contents||Screw Information||1+||10+||50+|
|1553WTS100||Silver||Pack of 100||Self Tapping #2 x 3/16 screws||£7.19||£6.83||£6.65||More....|
|Protective Rubber Feet|
|1421T2||Black||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£3.74||£3.55||£3.46||More....|
|1421T2CL||Clear||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£2.71||£2.58||£2.51||More....|
|1421T2GY||Grey||Pack of 24||12.7mm0.50"||3.5mm0.14"||£4.00||£3.80||£3.70||More....|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.