|1427CG Series Liquid-Tight, Strain Relief CordGrips|
|• Black nylon, liquid-tight cordgrip.
• Used where cable is entering or leaving an enclosure.
• Accepts a wide range of cable diameters due to larger opening and highly flexible strain relief elements, together with a TPE sealing ring.
• The strain relief elements tighten in a circular sequence on the sealing ring to give outstanding strain relief without twisting or damaging the cable.
• use the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
• Nylon locknut included.
• Designed to meet NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 and 13 - Protection to IP68.
• UL94-V2 flammability rating.
• UL, CSA and VDE listed.
|• For a wider selection of cord grips, try the update product lines:
• 1427NCG - Nylon cord grips.
• 1427BCG - Brass cord grips.
• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|1427CG Series CordGrips Product Options|
|Part No||Colour||Min Wire Diameter||Max Wire Diameter||Mounting Hole Diameter||1+||10+||50+|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.