|Part No - 1599KSGY (Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures)|
To purchase the 1599KSGY, simply call +44 (0)1535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 - 9||£6.39|
|10 - 49||£6.07|
|50 - 99||£5.91|
|100 - 499||£5.75|
|500 - 999||£5.43|
|1000+||Please Contact Us|
|To Purchase 1599KSGY E-Mail email@example.com.|
|Part No|| |
|Product Series||1599 Series Flame Retardant ABS Plastic Hand Held Enclosures|
|Contents||1 Enclosure and 4 assembly screws|
|Dimensions (mm)||220mm x 140mm x 41mm|
|Dimensions (Inches)||8.66" x 5.50" x 1.60"|
|Material Flammability Rating||UL94-HB|
|Technical Drawings||dxf pdf stp 3d|
The Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures 1599KSGY (1599 Series Flame Retardant ABS Plastic Hand Held Enclosures). Manufactured in ABS Plastic, Colour Grey, Dimensions 220mm x 140mm x 41mm (8.66" x 5.50" x 1.60"), IP Rating of IP54. KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here). To purchase this or any other part, simply call +44 (0)1535 636856 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.