|Part No - 1431-22 (Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures)|
To purchase the 1431-22, simply call +44 (0)1535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com
|1 - 9||£7.00|
|10 - 49||£6.65|
|50 - 99||£6.48|
|100 - 499||£6.30|
|500 - 999||£5.95|
|1000+||Please Contact Us|
|To Purchase 1431-22 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Part No|| |
|Product Series||1441 Series Chassis Grey Bottom Panel|
|Contents||1 bottom panel|
|Dimensions (mm)||295mm x 152mm x 1mm|
|Dimensions (Inches)||11.61" x 5.98" x 0.04"|
|Material Flammability Rating||n/a|
The Hammond Manufacturing Enclosures 1431-22 (1441 Series Chassis Grey Bottom Panel). Manufactured in Steel, Colour Grey, Dimensions 295mm x 152mm x 1mm (11.61" x 5.98" x 0.04"). KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's enclosures and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here). To purchase this or any other part, simply call +44 (0)1535 636856 or E-Mail email@example.com.
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.