|RB-SW Series Economy Swing-Out Wall Mount Cabinets|
|• Double-hinged for easy rear access (body swings open to 120°).
• Constructed in light duty 16-gauge steel.
• Includes two (2) pairs of EIA compliant square hole punched rails with 19" mounting.
• Starter pack of (25) M6 screws and cage nuts included.
• For 10-32 hardware, see the CAGKIT Series.
• Rails are adjustable.
• Includes one (1) locking lightly smoked tempered glass reversible front door (hinged on right side as standard).
• Includes one (1) pair of locking removable side plates.
• Front and side of frame includes venting for air flow.
• Top, bottom and rear cable access.
• Provision for optional fans of top plate.
• Middle body section is not reversible, and hinges on the left side.
• Ships assembled - ready to install.
• Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
• Finished in black powder paint.
• Tested to 130lbs (59kg) or equipment load capacity.
• RoHS Compliant.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|RB-SW Series Wall Cabinet Product Options|
|Part No||Overall Height||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Rack Units||1+||10+||50+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.