|HWC Series Swing-Out Sectional Wall Mount Rack Cabinet|
|• Available in three (3) heights, two (2) widths and two (2) depths.
• Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge steel. The doors install in minutes and are available in vented, tinted window and solid.
• The main body is constructed in 16-gauge welded steel and includes four (4) vents for optional fans on the sides of the cabinet.
• Main body can be installed to swing from left-to-right or right-to-left.
• Includes one (1) pair of adjustable depth 10-32 tapped EIA compliant mounting rack rails.
• Thirty (30) inch wide mounting rails include cutouts for optional 1U 19" accessories, such as cable management or power bars.
• 10-32 tapped rails are easy to remove on-site and replace with square hole rails (sold separately) if needed).
• Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
|Rear Section Features|
|• Heavy duty rear bracket is constructed in 14-gauge welded steel and features a spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
• 2.50" and 2.00" conduit knockouts are located on the side.
• 3.00", 2.00" and 1.12" conduit knockouts are located on the top and bottom.
• Fan knockouts/cable access located on the top and bottom.
• Numerous cable management mounting points included.
• Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
• Large openings in rear for cable access.
• Dedicated bonding and grounding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical utility boxes. Ground Cable Kit sold separately.
|• UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 350lbs (158kg). Static load tested to 1,400lbs (635kg).
• Rugged sand-textured black powder paint which reduces fingerprints and marks.
• Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements, when door installed.
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|HWC Series Cabinet Product Options|
|Part No||Overall Height||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Rack Units||1+||10+||50+|
24" Wide (Door not included)
30" Wide (Door not included)
|HWC3012U27BK||27.81"||30.68"||26.78"||12U + 2U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HWC3012U35BK||27.81"||30.68"||34.78"||12U + 2U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HWC3018U27BK||38.31"||30.68"||26.78"||18U + 2U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HWC3018U35BK||38.31"||30.68"||34.78"||18U + 2U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HWC3027U27BK||54.06"||30.68"||26.78"||27U + 4U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HWC3027U35BK||54.06"||30.68"||34.78"||27U + 4U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.