|HLP Series Low-Profile Wall Mount Cabinet|
|• Available in two (2) heights up to 41" of usable space, and three (3) fixed rack unit options.
• Each cabinet ships with one (1) pair of 2U 180-degree rotating mounting rack rails and one (1) pair of fixed rack rails.
• Fixed rack mounting units available in 4U, 6U and 8U.
• Fixed rails install in five positions, providing 180 degrees of equipment mounting options.
• Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-25 screws.
• Locking hinged foot door includes side venting for airflow.
• Door and latch can be reversed to swing left-to-right.
• Rear wall mounting section features 3.00", 2.00", 1.38" and 1.12" conduit knockouts on top and bottom.
• Side venting is designed for optional fans for active cooling.
• Generous cable management lances located on the rear section.
• Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
• Large knockouts in rear for cable access.
|• Body and rear section constructed of 16-gauge steel.
• Rack rails are 14-gauge steel with 10-32 tapped EIA compliant mounting rails.
• Body includes dedicated bonding points which also provides the option of drill-less mounting of electrical 4x2 utility boxes.
• Grounding kit sold separately - GRDKIT01 or GRDKIT04.
• UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 200lbs (90kg). Static load tested to 800lbs (362kg).
• Body and door are finished in rugged sand-textured black or textured RAL 7035 light grey powder paint. The rack rails are finished in smooth white powder paint.
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|HLP Series Cabinet Product Options|
|Part No||Overall Height||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Rack Units||1+||10+||50+|
|HLP4U31BK||31.00"||27.50"||11.15"||2U + 4U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HLP4U43BK||43.00"||27.50"||11.15"||2U + 4U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HLP6U31BK||31.00"||27.50"||15.46"||2U + 6U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HLP6U43BK||43.00"||27.50"||15.46"||2U + 6U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HLP8U31BK||31.00"||27.50"||19.65"||2U + 8U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
|HLP8U43BK||43.00"||27.50"||19.65"||2U + 8U||POA||POA||POA||More....|
For more detailed information please click part number
|HLP Series Cabinet Product Accessories|
|Optional 180-Degree Rotating Mounting Rail Kits|
|Part No||Mounting Height||Mounting Width||Rack Units||Rotation||1+||10+||50+|
For compatibility please view product data sheet
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.