|DRZ4 Series GR-63 Zone 4 Seismic 2-Post Rack|
|• Rugged design was engineering to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
• Increased overall width of 22.75" provides additional side-to-side load strength.
• EIA compliant 10-32 front and rear tapped (6.00" deep) rails with 19" mounting.
• Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting,
• Two (2) sets of side mounting holes on side of rack allows for Hammond cable managers to be mounted facing front and rear.
• The side mounting holes can also be used to gang racks together.
• Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart, Stud pairs are located conveniently at both ends of the rack. The upper location is centered inside the upper channel and the lower location is centered on the front base of the rack. This upgrade ensures a secure and easy ground lug attachment.
• Includes top bracket mounting holes that are compatible with top cable accessories.
• Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
• Finished in smooth black powder paint.
|• Constructed in 10-gauge steel (rails) reinforced with structural angle base for maximum structure.
• UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 2,000lbs (907kg). Static load tested to 8,000lbs (3,628kg).
• Dynamic (seismic) load rated for up to 800lbs (362kg) of equipment installed and 50 lbs (22kg) of cable weight. Requires a seismic bolt down kit such as the C4K-Z4. Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia© GR-63 CORE testing standards.
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|DRZ4 Series Racks Product Options|
|Part No||Overall Height||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Rack Units||1+||10+||50+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.