|DNRRLDK Series Knockdown Steel 2-Post Racks|
|When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.|
|• Constructed in 12-gauge steel.
• The automated tapping process provides EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails on the front to ensure ease of mounting rack mount equipment.
• Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
• To keep the rack upright when it is loaded with equipment, we've included a large base for freestanding support. Optionally, the base can be caster mounted when you need to move your rack.
• To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
• In order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the DNRR in a thick cardboard carton.
• Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 800lbs (363kg).
• TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|DNRRLDK Series Racks Product Options|
|Part No||Overall Height||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Rack Units||1+||10+||50+|
For more detailed information please click part number
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.