|RSUS Series Four Post Mounting Sliding Shelf|
|• Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
• Easily gain access to non rack mountable equipment in a server cabinet or 4-post rack rack.
• Required two (2) pairs of mounting rails.
• Heavy duty ball bearing slides included.
• The slides feature a stopping mechanism, preventing the shelf from accidentally falling out of the slide tray.
• Up to 130lbs (59kg) in weight capacity.
• Slides are tested to BIFMA Standards with load capacity @ 12 times/minute for 55000 cycles minimum.
• Rugged textured powder paint finish.
• TAA Compliant.
• RoHS and REACH Compliant.
• Manufactured in North America.
|• View Product Data Sheet - Click here for more information.
• Full customisation services - Click here for more information.
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing product range, this includes the full Enclosure, Transformer and Rack Systems product ranges. All Hammond's Rack Systems and product accessories are available from KGA Enclosures Ltd to view the product range (Click Here) or to view the product price list (Click Here).
|RSUS Series Rack Shelves Product Options|
|Modified Electronic Enclosures|
|Almost every enclosure will need some kind of modification to be useful. In house modifications can be tedious, over complicated and a distraction from your main core business. A third party shop can add time and expense. Let us help you to deliver quality products made to your exact specifications.|
Why choose Hammond Manufacturing to modify your enclosure
|• Hammond Manufacturing offers a wide selection and massive inventory of enclosures ready to be modified.
• Typically the minimum order quantity is 25 pieces. This can vary depending on product and service required. Please note KGA Enclosures does not add on any charges.
• Hammond has an experience enclosure modification team and two dedicated modification facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. They are knowledgeable, available and capable.
• Hammond Manufacturing helps eliminate scrap and design errors with approval drawings to confirm correct interpretation of your design required. Many orders will also include a fast delivery of sample enclosures for your inspection. These steps ensure that your assembly fits perfectly before heading into the mass production stage.
Popular modifications offered
• Tapping and countersinking.
• Pressed-in hardware (Studs, Standoffs).
• Silk screening.
• UV Printing.
• Special colours.
• Special length extrusions.
• Pre-Installed accessories.
• Available services vary by product.